• CEO of Ajit Khimji Group; pioneered the Investment Division of the Ajit Khimji Group.
• Over 25 years of experience in business and investments.
• Served on board of leading banks, funds and corporations.
• Business Graduate from University of San Diego.
• Started and managed the investment division of the Ajit Khimji Group for over a decade.
• Over 25 years of experience in investments.
• Worked for ICICI, mutual funds, and managed money for family offices.
• Commerce Graduate and Qualified Chartered Accountant from India.
• Director, Bank Muscat SAOG, Oman’s leading bank.
• Previously with Grindlays Bank in India and Bank of Maharashtra (Madras).
• B.SC. (Madras University, India), M.B.A (IMD. Lausanne), F.C.I.B (London), Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Bankers, (London), Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers (London), Certified Associate of the Indian Institute of Bankers, India (C.A.I.I.B).
• Director of Renaissance Services SAOG and
• Director, ONIC Holding SAOC.
Extensive experience in setting up & managing Private Equity Funds, advising governments and industry on privatization policies, capital markets reforms, corporate restructurings and M&A transactions. Member of several Boards & investment committees of financial institutions and PE Funds.
• Founder and Managing Partner, Indus Capital Limited (Private Equity, Investment Banking), Chairman, Leverage India Fund LLC.
• Board Member and Chair, Audit Committee, Tenzing Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ listed).
• 20 years with IFC (World Bank Group) in senior management positions including Head of the European office, Head of the Central European office, Principal Investment officer for Asia & Middle – East.
• B Tech (Elec Eng), IIT Delhi; MBA, McGill University Canada; Advanced Management Programs, Harvard Business School & Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
• Board Member & Senior Fellow, Salzburg Global Seminar
Current Other Public Directorships:
• Europcar Mobility Group
Past Public Directorships:
• ANF Immobilier
• Rexel SA
• Accor SA
• Since March 2018, President of Augusta SAS, an investment platform aimed at fostering the growth of other companies, notably in the technology, retail and real estate sectors
• CEO of Eurazeo SA, one of Europe’s leading publicly-held investment companies with more than 5 billion euros in assets from 2002 until March 2018
• 20-year tenure at Lazard, a global financial advisory and asset management firm, he last served as managing director and head of Lazard’s Technology and Media group
• Judge at the Paris Court of Commerce
• DGM Investment Banking (Asset Management)-Bank Muscat SAOG
• General Manager of MOD Pension Fund in Oman
• Director of National Bank of Oman, Director of Growth Gate Capital Corporation, Bank Dhofar SAOG, Renaissance SAOG, Salalah Commercial Centre SAOC
• Member of the Investor Committee at Investment Stabilization Fund JIA
• Member of the Founding Committee at TANMIA (Oman National Investment Development Co)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, as well as a bachelor’s degree in Science from Boston University, USA
• Double Master’s Degree in Science and in Business Administration from Maryland University, USA